- Every Comsew toolbox cover is custom made to your specifications.
- Because we use 600 denier fabric, instead of 200 denier, our toolbox covers are 3x stronger than those made by major tool box manufacturers.
- Our toolbox covers are equipped with two side zippers that let you access your tools without removing the toolbox cover.
- We will personalize your toolbox cover with your name, initials, company name, or other text.
- The quality of our toolbox covers is in the details. We use poly webbing hems for added strength and water resistance. Many other toolbox cover manufacturers do not use any hems.
We started in the custom fabric product business in 1981. Since then we have been producing custom fabric products for the automotive, public safety, construction, hospital, home and sports industries. Over the years we have produced equipment covers, safety gear bags, pager cases, team bags and many other high quality products.
We began specializing in making tool box covers in 2004, first producing them for a national rental car company. Since then our many satisfied toolbox cover customers have included techs from Disneyworld, Southwest Airlines and others from shops around the world... including the U.S., Canada, Great Britian, the Netherlands, and Australia.
Our tool box cover sales have continued to grow each year; a testament to our fine crafted quality and reasonable prices.
OUR FACILITY & EQUIPMENT
All of our toolbox covers are made in the USA in Hamburg, New York at our 5,000 square foot manufacturing facility using high-tech commercial sewing machines.
We have a staff with many years of experience dedicated to the manufacture of our custom covers.