- Every Comsew toolbox cover is custom made to your specifications.
- Because we use 600 denier fabric, instead of 200 denier, our toolbox covers are 3x stronger than those made by major tool box manufacturers.
- Our toolbox covers are equipped with two side zippers that let you access your tools without removing the toolbox cover.
- We will personalize your toolbox cover with your name, initials, company name, or other text.
- The quality of our toolbox covers is in the details. We use poly webbing hems for added strength and water resistance. Many other toolbox cover manufacturers do not use any hems.
- What is 600 and 200 denier?
- Why use polyester fabric for toolbox covers?
- Are the toolbox covers waterproof?
- Do you make a toolbox cover that can be used for outdoor applications?
- My tool box has a lift up lid. Do you make toolbox covers for these types of boxes?
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Denier is a reference to the weight of the thread used in the manufacture of the fabric. The higher the number, the heavier the thread, the heavier the fabric.
We only use 600 denier polyester fabrics for our toolbox covers.
Polyester fabric is washable.
Our toolbox covers are made of urethane coated polyester fabric and are “water repellent”, but not waterproof. They are suited for indoor applications.
We can make toolbox covers using the latest in outdoor fabrics (awning material). These fabrics offer greater protection from the elements.
We make a toolbox cover with zippers that go up and over the top of the box. We sew magnets inside the toolbox covers that hold the cover in place when the toolbox cover is unzipped. The magnets are coated to prevent scratching.